IRS一个季度可以用两次payment

今年报税由于延到7月15日,这样,我要补交税,然后还要预缴2020的税。会计师要我在7.15日前预缴两次的。这样的话,短短几天(指7月15日前),我需要交给税务局三次(一次2019年补缴税款,两个季度的预缴税)。想用pay1040网站交。但IRS一个季度只能用两次payment,我这样就可能三次了。不知道IRS是否允许短短几天要缴三次款?有类似经历的朋友请指教!多谢!

可以的 IRS指定网站都有三个 每个可以交两次 这样每个季度可以6次
除了 Pay1040还有PayUSAtax和OfficialPayments 另外两个fee稍微高一点点而已

1赞

谢谢答复!因为我看到IRS网站上说每个季度限两次,我的理解是他们最多收到两次payment。而不是一个网站收到两次。或者我理解错了?您有实际用过一个季度两次以上payment吗?

我看Frequent Miler写他这么付很多次了 他没遇到过什么问题 你可以衡量一下

The IRS maintains a table of frequency limits for paying taxes via credit or debit card (found here). In general, they say you can make up to two payments per tax period per type of tax payment. For example, you can make 2 payments every quarter to your quarterly estimated taxes, and you can make 2 payments every year to your annual taxes. Important : In my experience, these limits are enforced per payment processing company . That means that you can really make up to 6 payments per tax period per type of tax payment ( or more if you make Plastiq bill payments as well ). An IRS advisor I spoke with several years ago did not think that there would be any problem with making more than 2 payments by using different processors. Since then, I have made more than 2 payments per tax period many times and never had any issues. That is, of course, just my own personal experience. I can’t guarantee that your outcome would be the same.

好的。多谢提供信息!祝平安!

想问一下为什么要在别的网站支付tax,IRS官网也可以支付,有什么区别吗?
而且官网direct pay的限制是24小时只能支付2次

因为官网只能用ACH transfer,不能用credit card/debit card。用卡有cashback,通常能cover甚至超过手续费。如果是做开卡任务就肯定超过手续费了。