$9.8 from dosh, $52.50 from Swagbucks, $30 from Google Pay, and $10 from chase if it hasn’t expired yet. Total cashback is $102.3. Walmart+ is $98. You make $4.
- Check chase offer and see which card has the walmart+ $10 offer, add it. (Offer expires on 12/21)
- Link that card to your dosh account
- Add that card to your google pay
- On desktop, sign up for walmart+ 1 year membership trial using any card. (I used my card from step 1, I don’t think it matters what card you use here since it won’t get charged)
- Immediately cancel trial.
- On your phone, tap the offer on dosh and get taken to the walmart site, do nothing on this app for now, open the Google Pay mobile app
- Go to Google Pay and activate the walmart+ $30 offer. For good measure, close the app and reopen it and make sure the walmart+ $30 offer is activated.
- Go on your computer and go to Swagbucks and shop through their walmart+ link to get $52.50 on Walmart+ , on the walmart page it takes you to, sign in and click reactivate your 1 year membership, remember to use the credit card that has the chase offer/dosh link/google pay enrollment.
- Now, you should be signed up for membership
- On your phone, on the Dosh screen, click “Done” , get $9.8, click Deposit
- Check your google pay, it should have walmart offer gone
Edit: 12. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM WALMART UNTIL SWAGBUCKS TRACKS YOUR PURCHASE. I bought a $5.94 shampoo 12 hours after I bought membership and now swagbucks thinks that’s my membership…fk