The bonus is broken down as follows:
- Sapphire Reserve: 50% bonus
- Sapphire Preferred: 25% bonus
- INK Preferred/Plus: 25% bonus
- Freedom cards and the no-fee Sapphire card: 5% bonus (20% on Airpods)
- Ink Cash/Unlimited: 5% bonus (20% on Airpods)
Instead of each point being worth 1 cent, it can now worth up to 1.5 cents. For example, if you buy a $600 iPhone through the Ultimate Rewards portal, it would typically cost 60,000 Ultimate Rewards points, but it’ll now cost just 40,000 points for Sapphire Reserve cardholders.