不能,就认护照上的visa stamp。


Check if you need a UK visa

You’ll need a visa to pass through the UK in transit (unless you’re exempt)

You should apply for a Direct Airside Transit visa if you arrive in the UK on a flight and leave again without passing through immigration control.


You don’t need a visa if you have one of the following:

  • a visa for Canada, New Zealand, Australia or the USA (this can be used for travel to any country)
  • a residence permit issued by Australia or New Zealand
  • a common format residence permit issued by an European Economic Area (EEA) country or Switzerland
  • a resident permit issued by Canada after 28 June 2002
  • a uniform format category D visa for entry into a country in the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland
  • an Irish biometric visa (marked ‘BC’ or ‘BC BIVS’ in the ‘Remarks’ section)
  • a Schengen Approved Destination Scheme (ADS) group tourism visa where the holder is travelling to the Schengen country that issued the visa
  • a flight ticket from the Schengen area, if you can prove that you entered the Schengen area in the previous 30 days on the basis of a valid Schengen ADS visa
  • a valid USA I-551 Temporary Immigrant visa issued by the USA (a wet-ink stamp version will not be accepted)
  • a valid USA permanent residence card issued by the USA on or after 21 April 1998
  • an expired USA I-551 Permanent Residence card issued by the USA on or after 21 April 1998, with a valid I-797 letter authorising extension
  • a valid standalone US Immigration Form 155A/155B issued by the USA (attached to a sealed brown envelope)

All visas and residence permits must be valid.

E-visas or e-residence permits are not acceptable unless your airline is able to verify it with the issuing country. Contact your airline for more information.

Previous answers

Start again

Question Answer Change answer
What’s your nationality as shown on your passport or travel document? China Changeanswer to “What’s your nationality as shown on your passport or travel document?”
What are you coming to the UK to do? Transit (on your way to somewhere else) Changeanswer to “What are you coming to the UK to do?”
Where are you travelling to? Somewhere else Changeanswer to “Where are you travelling to?”
Will you pass through UK border control? No Changeanswer to “Will you pass through UK border control?”


打扰一下亲 :face_with_hand_over_mouth:如果F1美签过期了,护照上有有效的加拿大签证的话应该可以转吧